Our Covid-19 Protocol
At The Dilan our priority is to ensure the health of our guests. In order to make our guests feel as safe as possible, we have taken a series of very important safety measures and health guidelines:
- Training all of our staff on our prevention plan for both employees and guests.
- Improved disinfection and deep cleaning practices have been implemented in accordance with the Health Organization’s instructions.
- Deep disinfection both in common areas and rooms: TV remote controls, switches, door handles, hair dryers, elevator knobs and other “high-frequency touch points”.
- Removal of non-essential elements in the rooms such as: decorative pillows, magazines, stationery, etc.
- Bed linen and towels washed by certified industrial laundry, guaranteeing total disinfection.
- Antiseptic solution and masks provided for our staff and all guests in common areas.
- Individual antiseptic solution and masks provided to each guest in their room.
- Contactless check in and check out available for our guests if required.
- All key cards disinfected before use.
- Extension of duration of check out and check in times between stays (check out by 11am and check in from 3pm) so that rooms can be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected and aired out through natural ventilation.
- Daily change of sheets, pillowcases and towels are carried out only upon the request of guests.